About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Erica and I'm 24 years old. Currently, I attend Mount Saint Mary College, where I’m pursuing a Masters of Science in Early Childhood Education (grades1-6) with a dual certification in Special Education.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The SMILE BOX



I have never heard of THE SMILE BOX before. It is such a great tool for teachers and a great way to incorporate visuals in their lessons to add to student learning. The smile box can be used to show students pictures of places they are learning about, to display student work and so much more. This really is a great tool to use in the classroom because it brings learning to life. It is one thing to read and write about something, but with the smile box, you can actually see what you are learning and even include real sounds so students really get an understanding of what they are learning. The smile box brings learning to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment