These students were so happy and proud to present their projects. They looked like they worked very hard on creating them. I especially liked how they put their own style in their project in order to create totally different presentations. I think it is important to have projects that encourage creativity. If all the students in a class room had the same project, it wouldn’t be as much fun.
I also like how this project included so much information and learning for the students. Even though these were Geography projects, during their presentations the students also talked about civics and even SCIENCE. This project is an excellent exmple of how different standards could be encorporated within a single project. I would definitely try to include a project like this in my classroom because it encouraged critical thinking and really motivated the students to learn. Most importantly, the students are able to take what they learned in present it in a way that makes sense to them.




No comments:
Post a Comment